Computer Power & Service
Provides the Powerware 9170,
3 kVA to 18 kVA Single-Phase
Uninterruptible Power Supply ( UPS )
With a scalable, modular and redundant design, the Powerware 9170+ Tower UPS provides advanced backup power and power quality management and offers the highest level of power protection and power quality of any Tower UPS power supply in the 3-18 kVA range.
Available in three-, six-, nine-, and twelve-slot configurations, the Powerware 9170+ Tower UPS delivers ideal power management for server farms, networks, telecommunications, Internet service providers and other mission-critical applications for the best UPS power protection against all nine common power quality problems.
Features of the Powerware 9170 UPS include:
• Eliminates single point-of-failure with N+X power and logic redundancy
• Grows with changing IT environments by incorporating scalable design of 3 kVA power modules and batteries
• Isolates connected equipment from all incoming power problems to provide the highest degree of protection with online, double-conversion technology
• Doubles battery service life and gives you advanced warning of the end of useful battery life
• Conditions incoming power without depleting the battery to preserve battery power for complete power outages
• Eases setup and service with hot-swappable, lightweight power and battery modules
• Integrates connectivity products such as the ConnectUPS-X Web/SNMP/xHub card easily with an option slot
• Ensures data integrity with free Software Suite bundle including LanSafe software, PowerVision software, and NetWatch
For a quote or service on an existing Powerware 9170 UPS call:
Computer Power & Service at (206) 782-7090.
You may also contact us using the Contact Form on this site,
or via email at