Computer Power & Service Designs and Installs UL-listed Spill Containment Systems.
EnviroGuard manufacturers the only patented, UL-listed, NEBS-approved spill containment system on the market. Federal and state fire regulations and countless other laws require spill containment for stationary lead acid battery systems typically used as standby sources of power for those industries where a continuous flow of electrical power is required. The EnviroGuard system uses durable designs built from quality materials and a proprietary non-gassing pillow system to quickly absorb and neutralize electrolyte in a manner that allows proper disposal.
Computer Power & Service provides custom turnkey spill containment systems that are compliant with battery facility codes and regulations.
Our EnviroGuard systems are the only systems available that are approved by Underwriter's Laboratory and meet the exacting earthquake requirements of NEBS (Network Equipment-Building Systems). Applications of the EnviroGuard battery electrolyte spill containment system include industries such as telecommunications, UPS, switchgear and control, solar, microwave, railroad applications, healthcare, hospitals and medical imaging equipment UPS backup systems as well as many others.
The patented & UL-listed EnviroGuard Containment System is the ultimate solution specifically designed for the containment and neutralization of battery acid.
Our innovative containment systems feature:
- Patented modular design
- UL-listed design
- Engineered solutions
- Modular design for retrofit, expansion and simplified service accessibility
- Durable metal construction with welded corners
- PVC-coated for increased acid and electrical resistance
- "Safety Yellow"-colored components
- Proprietary non-gassing pillows quickly absorb and neutralize electrolyte
- Individually serialized pillows maintain the highest levels of quality control and tracibility
- Complies with all local, state and federal regulations
For a quote for an EnviroGuard backup battery spill containment system call:
Computer Power & Service at (206) 782-7090.
You may also contact us using the Contact Form on this site,
or via email at