Cellwatch Battery Monitoring System
Simple Answers To Simple Questions:
Are My Batteries Functioning Properly?
Are There Any Signs Of Impending Battery Failure?
The Cellwatch battery monitoring solution for a typical UPS or telecommunications installation permanently wired into each of your batteries and measures both voltage and Ohmic Value EVERY DAY. Voltage is measured multiple times per day to look for UPS, breaker or cabling errors. Ohmic values are monitored daily so you get early warning of impending failure. Data sets are stored for later analysis. The Cellwatch battery monitoring system signals your facility management system, that a problem either exists or is impending.
Cellwatch battery monitoring systems and software have the following key features:
- Measures Voltage on each cell, either 4 or 24 times per day. The software records data for graphical presentation during THAT day as well as average data for historical analysis or trending. Also compares this data continuously with high and low alarm settings for alarm activation.
- Measures Ohmic Value on each cell, either 1 or 2 times per day. The software records data for graphical presentation during THAT day as well as average data for historical analysis or trending. Also compares this data continuously with high and low alarm settings for alarm activation.
- Measures the temperature of either the battery room ambient or a 'pilot' cell. Records this figure for graphing as well as comparison with high and low alarm setting for alarm activation.
- Measures discharge current from a battery string and compares the data with a discharge alarm limit set in software. In the event of a discharge, rapidly records all cell voltage data as the battery discharges for later identification of weak cells under load.
- Supplied with dedicated computer running Windows XP software and CELLWATCH proprietary application for reporting, recording and data analysis.
- The system is modular, so if your needs change, CELLWATCH can be reconfigured or expanded.
- CELLWATCH is a Global product, with manufacturing both in the USA and in Europe.
- Low voltage DC components. Measurement components never see greater than 48v nominal DC so battery connections are all low voltage. Electrical isolation is achieved by plastic fiber optic cable. UL approved !
Seattle, Redmond, Bellevue and Tacoma rely upon CPSI for battery monitoring service and sales.
For a quote or service on an existing Cellwatch Battery Monitoring System call:
Computer Power & Service at (206) 782-7090.
You may also contact us using the Contact Form on this site,
or via email at