DCIM DASHBOARD DETAIL VIEW OF YOUR EQUIPMENT
Instantly determine the status of your critical power and mechanical system equipment by using your data center infrastructure management system. System integration allows virtually every piece of equipment in your data center to be integrated into your DCIM solution giving you access to the information you need. Your DCIM system can include any or all of the following equipment and more.
Critical Power One-Line
Utility Power Meters
Automatic Transfer Switches
Switchgear Meters, Breakers and Relays
Uninterruptible Power Supplies
Battery Backup Systems
Static Transfer Switches
Power Distribution Units
Remote Power Panels
Rack Mount Power Strips
Individual Power Strip Receptacles
Chilled Water Systems
Air Flow and Air Pressure
Temperature and Humidity Sensors
Fire Suppression Systems
Leak Detection Systems
Lighting Control Systems
Access Control Systems
Security Camera Systems
Customizable DCIM Dashbords Display Exactly What You Need
- Dashboards match the unique characteristics of each type of equipment
- Dials, graphs, text, and colors are used to display
- Logical groupings let you quickly determine the exact status of your equipment
Actionable Information from Your Data Center Infrastructure Management System
- Raw data is transformed graphically into information you can act upon
- Near real-time updating of critical power infrastructure operating parameters
- Data center monitoring enables you to act before there is a problem and respond quicker to emergencies.
Set Alarm and Warning Thresholds for Your Critical Power and Mechanical Systems
- Each point monitored can have high and low warning and alarm thresholds to alert you prior to an emergency event.
- Deadbands and time-delays prevent nuisance alarms from your data center monitoring software
- History collection intervals and number of records to keep can be set.
Graphical Notification of Data Center Infrastructure Events
- Graphic DCIM dashboards alert your operators instantly of events.
- Eliminates confusion about what is and is not an emergency.
Automatic Alarm and Warning Notifications
- DCIM system notifications can be sent via virtually any method you desire
- Email, Text or Voice Pages, SNMP Traps, Remote Annunciators, etc.
History Graphs of Points Monitored by Your DCIM System
- View changes in values over time
- look at the history of your equipment or any point being monitored in you data center.
- Track data center environmental conditions.
Detailed Reporting is Easy, and Any Point can be Included
- Preconfigured or ad-hoc reports can be exported or distributed automatically via email.
- Capture power consumption data for billing purposes
Configuration is Easy and Quick
- DCIM configuration is done through easy to learn interfaces
- CPSI can help you determine the appropriate set points for your equipment.
Navigation is Fast from Any Screen
- Quickly navigate between screens
- Graphical navigation makes it easy for operators to get to where they need to go
- Drop down menus are available from every screen
- Equipment Lists show all or subsets of your equipment
DCIM System Integration
- Virtually any critical power or data center mechanical equipment can be integrated into your DCIM system.
- Vendor neutral system receives data in any open protocol.
- CPSI are expert DCIM system integrators who have the experience needed for sophisticated data center system integration projects.
For DCIM Application Engineering, System Integration, Power Metering, and service for Data Center Infrastructure Management systems in Seattle, Washington, Tacoma, Everett, Wenatchee, Quincy, or Portland, Oregon call:
Computer Power & Service toll-free at (888) 883-7446.
You may also contact us using the Contact Form on this site,
or via email at