Data Center Equipment View Using DCIM Software
Drill Down to Detailed Views of Equipment Status
- One click brings up a dashboard for any piece of equipment integrated into the system.
- Dashboards show the current state of the equipment and essential operating parameters.
3-D View of Your Equipment Room Layout
- Operators can easily identify equipment.
- Graphical overview of all equipment in a room speeds recognition of alarm conditions.
DCIM Tools Provide Insight
- Energy Spectrum Analysis shows where server rack power consumption is concentrated.
- Thermographic View graphically illustrates the temperature of specific areas in your data center.
- Leak Detection Map shows exactly where a leak has occured speeding response time.
- CRAC Sequencer fine tunes your cooling, saving significant amounts of energy.
- Display of digital images from IP cameras provides a view of conditions
No amount of physical monitoring can compare with the actionable information provided by DCIM software.
For Data Center Infrastructure Management Application Engineering, Systems Integration, Power Metering, and service for DCIM systems in Seattle, Washington, Tacoma, Everett, Wenatchee, Quincy, or Portland, Oregon call:
Computer Power & Service toll-free at (888) 883-7446.
You may also contact us using the Contact Form on this site,
or via email at