DCIM Drill Down to Specific Areas of Your Data Center
3-D overview of your facility
- Your facility is broken out into logical sections that change color depending on the status of equipment.
- CPSI's Data Center Infrastructure management system enables you to drill down to detailed views of your equipment and to view warnings and alarms virtually in real-time.
- Six colors are used to graphically differentiate equipment status.
- The alarm viewing area provides notification of warnings and alarms as they occur.
- Alarms can be acknowledged and drilled down into for detailed information.
- Instructions for responding to a particular alarm instantly provides operators with the information they need.
- Notes can be added detailing the response to any alarm with date/time stamps and a record of who made the note.
- The Alarms displayed can be filtered to show only the alarms for a particular device.
Key Performance Indicators
- A Dashboard view of vital system parameters alerts management to big picture performance.
- Current performance indicators can be graphed over time documenting improvements.
- Any metrics desired can be displayed including PUE and DCIE information.
The Top Menu Bar
- Drop down menus provide fast and easy access to any of your facilities and equipment
- The menu enables you to access the DCIM tools which enable you to conduct: Power Capacity Planning, Energy Cost Analysis, Energy Concentration Analysis, Thermographic analysis and Temperature Analysis.
For Data Center Infrastructure Management Application Engineering, Systems Integration, Power Metering, and service for DCIM systems in Seattle, Washington, Tacoma, Everett, Wenatchee, Quincy, or Portland, Oregon call:
Computer Power & Service, toll-free at (888) 883-7446.
You may also contact us using the Contact Form on this site,
or via email at